Hong Kong Certificate Attestation

Hong Kong Certificate Attestation

One can use a Hong Kong document outside of Hong Kong after receiving an attestation from Hong Kong. Hong Kong degree certificates, certificates of civil status like marriage, birth, and death certificates, diplomas, police clearance certificates, and affidavits are the most often attested papers.

One can use a document from Hong Kong overseas after legalization and a copy from another country in Hong Kong after Attestation.

It is a critical step in the verification procedure that will attest to your identity and the legitimacy of your documents.

  • Educational Certificate : A vital record used to signify educational qualification of a person.
  • Non-Educational Certificate : It is an essential type of document used to certify certain valid fact.
  • Commercial Document : These kind of documents is issued to prove some financial information like to show ownership, property details, liability, financial asset etc.

Educational Certificate :

The Hong Kong Embassy will verify the validity of academic records such as diplomas, certificates, matriculation results, mark sheets, and school reports.

The Hong Kong Embassy must verify the educational credentials submitted by the home country, and the governments that granted the certificates must also give diplomatic Attestation.

Non Educational Certificate :

The Hong Kong Embassy must authenticate all birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, medical records, and PCC for Hong Kong.

Hong Kong officials can authenticate your identification and the validity of your documents through this method. The ministry's attestation mark is recognized, validated, and accepted on personal records across a foreign land.

Commercial Document :

If you want to start a business in Hong Kong or are considering exporting your goods, you must get the Commercial Certificate Attestation from the Hong Kong Embassy.

Attesting business and export documents such as invoices, incorporations, registrations, certificates of origin, and packing lists is a crucial stage in the legalization process in Hong Kong.

For commercial documents about your export or international business, the certification of the Hong Kong Embassy would be beneficial.

Documents required for Attestation are:

  • Original documents
  • Passport Copy

Certificate Attestation Procedures for Hong Kong are as follows:

  • Retrieval of a true copy of the certificate from the Immigration department if it’s a Marriage or Birth Certificate
  • Legalization from High Court
  • Legalization from the UAE embassy in Hong Kong
  • Legalization from MOFA in UAE


MOFA attestation requires certain documents, such as marriage certificates, degrees, and diplomas, to be recognized and legitimate within the country.

MOFA is the government authority in charge of a country's foreign relations. This process involves verifying the document's validity and ensuring it complies with UAE legal requirements.

UAE Embassy

The UAE Embassy encourages cross-cultural exchange, political and economic cooperation, trade and investment development, and consular services for passports, permits, and other documents. It enables access to the UAE.

Our dedicated and passionate staff will be there for you at every stage if you need help with Document Attestation. We ensure you can readily find out everything there is to know about the procedure.

Due to our extensive experience working with foreign clients worldwide, we can deliver precise, practical, and legal services in this industry.

Procedure for Hong Kong Certificate Attestation

Procedure for Hong Kong Certificate Attestation

 Tollfree: 8003208007
Quick Enquiry