WES - World Education Services

World Education Services condensed as WES, it is a legitimate acknowledgment of Educational Certificates. WES an International non-benefit association arose in 1974, for advancing instructive capability of the settlers. It is common in the United States (US) and Canada and assist the migrants with effectively moving or shift to these nations. WES authorities award its license to various kinds of instructive archives like degree records, recognition declarations, HSC authentications, SSLC endorsements. It gives an immense assortment of chances for skilled people. It changes over your archive legitimately supported and goes about as a scaffold among you and your objective.


WES Verification is doing for getting a permanent Residential visa for the foreign countries. This Verification is done in degree final certificate copy, final mark sheet or in transcript certificate.

  • Educational qualification
  • Migration purposes
  • Job purposes
  • Higher education purposes

How to Apply for WES online ?

  • Create an account of the WES: https://www.wes.org/apply/createacco…?loc=onlineapp
  • Log in to the account. Now you will see tabs: Personal info, Your Education, Your Evaluation etc…
  • On the Education tab, Enters the university details and click on the “I have reviewed the required documents for this credential, and agree to submit my documents as required by WES.”
  • On the next page select the type of evaluation you want. You may need to select the course by course evaluation.
  • On the same page, Turn around time will be selected by the system automatically. Sometimes 3-business day and same day services will not be available.
  • After that add the institutional name. While searching the institution name select “Educational Institution.”
  • You can add as many institutions you want.