Italy Certificate Attestation
Italy, a Mediterranean-coastal nation in Europe, has had a significant impact on Western culture and cuisine. It has famous artwork can in the country's capital, Rome. It is renowned worldwide for its art, culture, stunning location, and architecture.
Italy is a nation of more for various reasons, including its breath-taking scenery, extensive cultural legacy, and mouth-watering cuisine and wine. Italy is particularly fascinating because of its people.
Irrespective of the type of certificate, such as educational , non-educational, commercial, or any other Italian documents, they must first attest to the country of origin before use in UAE.
Italian Documents required for UAE Attestation are:
- Original Documents
- A copy of the passport
Types of Italian Documents required for Attestation are:
- Educational Certificate
- Non-Educational Certificate or Personal Certificate
- Commercial Certificate
Reasons for Italian Certificates Attestation for UAE are:
- To pursue higher education abroad.
- To help you find employment.
- To get a permit for permanent residence.
- To launch an international business venture.
- To do trading.
The procedure for Italian Certificates Attestation for UAE are:
- Translation of document to Arabic or English.
- Asseveration translation in Court.
- Legalization from the Prosecutors office.
- Legalization from the UAE embassy in Italy.
- Legalization at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.