8 Reasons Behind Why Your UAE Visa Application May Get Rejected
Updated on: 21 Dec 2022
1. On the off chance that you held a home visa beforehand and left the country without dropping the UAE visa. To get an endorsement, the PRO should go to the movement division and clear your past residency visa.
2. Written by hand international IDs will naturally get dismissed by the UAE Immigration.
3. Visa candidates with past criminal offense, misrepresentation or unfortunate behaviour carried out in the UAE.
4. Recently applied for traveller visa yet didn't enter the country. To get an endorsement, PRO of the travel service or support should go to the migration to clear the past UAE visa.
5. Candidates who applied for business visa by means of an organization (planned manager) however didn't enter the country. To get an endorsement, the PRO of a travel service or support should go to the UAE movement and clear the past work visa.
6. Visa application with grammatical mistake blunders of name, identification number, and calling code will see a postpone in getting endorsement or result in dismissal of the visa.
7. At the point when photograph of the identification duplicates are not satisfactory or obscured when applied in the web-based UAE migration framework, the endorsement could get deferred or dismissed.
8. At the point when you were ousted from the UAE due Immigration infringement.