Everything You Need To Know About Attesting Documents Issued By The BVI For The UAE
Updated on: 19 Nov 2022
Attestation of Documents Issued by the BVI
The necessary paperwork must first be notarized and authorised before a British Virgin Islands-incorporated business can open a branch abroad. This is essential to achieving the same advantages as other businesses of the same kind running domestically. All BVI citizens who want to conduct significant business through an established business branch must adhere to the UAE's requirements.
For instance, a firm with BVI parentage would need to present an authenticated certificate proving authority for the same in order to buy or sell shares. This need is applicable in other situations as well, including opening a bank account, purchasing or selling products internationally, and granting POA to individuals who are not authorised to act on your behalf.
Commonly Attested BVI-Issued Documents
· Certificate of Incorporation
· Memorandum of Association
· Certificate of Origin
· Company Invoices
· Articles of Association
· Good Standing Certificate
· Power of Attorney
· Incumbency Certificate
· Shareholder Resolution
For the majority of these certifications and documents, the BVI document attestation procedure is extremely complicated and frequently necessitates many procedures to be completed in various locations around the globe. The problems mount up and might quickly become too much for someone with little prior expertise. This is why it is a wise decision to get assistance from an attestation service.
The Standard Practice
· The paper must first be certified in the BVI by a Notary Public who certifies that they saw all necessary signatures being put on the document. After this, the original document would need to be notarized.
· The document must then be submitted to the BVI for Apostille authentication after that.
· The certificate must then undergo a similar authentication process in the UK after that.
· The paper is subsequently transmitted to the London-based UAE Embassy for authentication.
· The document is sent to the UAE's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where it completes the necessary formalities to be completely legalised and usable.
What Paperwork Is Necessary for the Attestation?
In the majority of circumstances, all that is needed is a copy of your passport and the original certificate that needs to be attested. If you get assistance from a reputable attestation business that offers practical and reasonably priced attestation services in Dubai, everything will go more smoothly.